Operation Beaver is the main volunteer program of Frontiers Foundation. The Operation Beaver Volunteers page explains more about the program and how you can apply for this exciting program! The application form and recommendation form can be downloaded and sent back, along with all required material. All instructions are included in the forms:
As well, we can always use volunteers in the head office:
- Administrative Workers - at the office, answering telephone inquiries, filing, etc.
- Artists/Desktop Publishers/Writers - Design and produce signs, brochures, and posters to promote Frontiers Foundation; or contribute articles to BeaverTales newsletter.
- Flyer Distributers - Promote Frontiers Foundation events by posting and distributing flyers in your neighbourhood.
- Fundraisers - Work with others on fundraising proposals, and grant applications. Great job experience.
- Web People - Bring any skills on content development, layout or technical elements.
Please contact the Frontiers office if you feel you have skills which you'd like to contribute to us!